The Health Depot
SCHOOL BASED HEALTH CENTER
Healthy kids make better learners!
Have a problem? Need to talk? We can help!
The HEALTH DEPOT is a School-Based Health Center located at Prince Technical High School in partnership with Charter Oak Health Center.
We are located in the Nursing Suite (room C184), near the Guidance department.
Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday from 9-2 when school is in session.
Ruth Goldbaum, Nurse Practitioner 860 951-7112 ext. 5132
Susie Reyes, Medical Assistant 860 951-7112 ext. 5156
Complete Health Services Including:
- Physical Exams: School, sport, pre-college, pre-op.
- Illness visits: asthma, acne, sore throat, allergies, etc.
- Prescriptions and medication: available on-site and by prescription
- Dental Hygiene Exam and Cleaning: Open every other Wednesday
- Behavioral Health Counseling: Available every Tuesday.
- Immunizations: All age-appropriate vaccines and flu vaccines are available.
- Lab tests: STD's, anemia, rapid strep; other labwork ordered as needed
- Reproductive Health Counseling
TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT
Either stop by or call for more information.
Make sure to complete our Health Forms before your visit so we can assist you!