- 1. Students are expected to login to school each morning
2. At approximately 8:15 a.m. each morning (or sooner) you should log into your CT Tech email account and read your emails Pay particular attention to teacher and administrative emails
3.Check your schedule for the day: Do not forget pullouts when you are in shop
Period 1 is from 8:30 to 9:00 am.
Period 2 is from 9 to 9:30.am
Period 3 is from 9:30 to 10:00.am
Period 4 is from 10 to 10:30.am
Period 5 is from 10:30 to 11:00am
Period 6 is from 11 to 11:30am
4. Attend your Google meet or hang out or ALEKS session.
Google meets/ Hangouts and sessions may be taught /check-in and/or question sessions.You are still expected to do classwork after the session.
5. Check your Google classrooms each day for messages and assignments from each teacher and each course
6. Email questions to teachers before work is late. Send a private comment not a class post
7. Follow directions from instructors for assignments and tasks
8. Submit assignments in the correct format
9. Filling out a daily attendance form helps teachers help you. Sending an “I’m here”. message is not the same.
10. Use access period and time between 11:30 and 2:50 to get help.
11. Check in regularly with your guidance counselor
12 .Check your grades in PowerSchool and follow Quarter deadlines